This is a client-side script you can use in GMod10 that is... an aimbot.
It'll be fixed by garry when CRC checking is put in so don't bitch about it just yet.
- Made convars save when you leave the server. (suicide health, aimbot settings, ect)
- Fixed "committing suicide" being shown when you die.
- Added aimbot_headshots_on and _off. This will make you aim at the target player's head joint/bone.
- Added suicide_health #. This will make you automatically commit suicide when your health goes below this number.
- Fixed ESP header looking dumb.
Put it in your garrysmod/garrysmod/lua/autorun/client/ folder and you're ready to go. Feel free to scan / view the file, but there's no viruses, Lua or compiled.
Using the aimbot:
Bind a key or mouse button to "+aimbot_scan". Hold the key and move your mouse over a player or whatever you want to hit (make sure the correct playeronly, enemyonly flags are used) and it will snap to that thing until you let go or the player dies.
- Can't be detected by VAC. (since it's just Lua)
- Toggle ESP on and off.
- ESP shows distance and health of players.
- Toggle aimbot on and off.
- Calibratable Lag compensation for aimbot.
- Toggle between players only and target everything.
- Toggle between enemys only and target all players.
- Shows you a message when you kill someone.
- ESP Color Legend:
Red = Enemy.
Green = Same team.
Purple = Current target position.
Yellow = Lag compensated target position.
Black = Dead player.
- At long range, it's not as accurate if you have a low screen resolution.
- Bullets will still spread. I can't change that. 357 is the best thing to use.
All commands start with either aimbot_ or esp_
Bind this to a key! "+aimbot_scan"
aimbot_on: turn the aimbot on.
aimbot_off: turn the aimbot off.
esp_on: turn the esp on.
esp_off: turn the esp off.
aimbot_headshots_on: target player heads instead of using offsets. (When applicable)
aimbot_headshots_off: use offsets to aim at players.
aimbot_enemysonly_on: don't target players on the same team.
aimbot_enemysonly_off: target players on the same team.
aimbot_playersonly_on: don't target physobjects, npcs, and everything else.
aimbot_playersonly_off: target all entitys that can collide with a trace.
aimbot_lagcompensation: A number between 0 and 2. 0 is listen server, 0.0025 is a good number for joining other servers. Anything above 0.1 is pure stupidity.
aimbot_offset: The offset to use when targeting something. 47(default) is a player's chest, 0 is a player's feet. You should use 0 for physobjects. Don't try to target a player's head with this, it won't work properly because the head is kind of hunched and I have yet to make it target forward a bit.
+aimbot_scan: Bind this to a key!!
Screens (kinda crappy quality):b