1) Get a box of fuses
- Source of thin metal. We will be using your standard Yellow Buss Fuse container. We also fooled around with Altoids tins and beer caps, but found the metal to be a little thick, which would still work, but you would probably need to sand it down or something. Another possible source would be a beer/soda can.
- Tin snips, or some other way to cut the metal
- Pliars to help shape the metal
- A Victim Masterlock to practice on.
2) Using your tin snips (or other cutting device) cut the metal cover up into strips
3) I used the edge that said USA
4) Cut the edges off so the metal is flat
5) Put the corner of metal into the lock and rotate it around to give it the shape of the lock.
6) The metal should look like so.
7) Insert the the metal at the base of the lock and it should pop out like so. You have to have some strength to push the metal down. (DON'T CUT YOUR SELF)