ALL OTHER FORUM RULES APPLY
Things Not Allowed:
- The TITLE of your thread should reflect the type of transaction [FS] (For Sale), [FT] (For Trade), [WTB] (Want to Buy) or [WTTF] (Want to Trade For).
- No MISLEADING titles.
- CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
- No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Allow 12 hours before bumping your thread.
- No PIRATED software sales or trades. [Including XXX]
- No SHOUTING. If you don't know..THIS IS SHOUTING. This applies to thread titles also.
- No FLAMING or in-before-the-lock posts.
- No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.
- ALWAYS remember to tell the TRADER to reply to your thread always, before TRADING.
- Credit Cards (Stolen or not)
- Paypal Accounts (Stolen or not)
- eBay Accounts (Stolen or not)
- Bank Accounts (Stolen or not)
- Other like paypal accounts (e gold, money bookers, etc)
- Money Exchanges (Paypal to Money bookers, etc)
- Warez Keys
- Keys that are already activated (like for example a counter-strike key that is already activated on steam, so its untradable, but steam account is fine!)
Posts and threads in this forum will not show up in the X New Threads in the navbar. To avoid excessive clutter, you will have to manually check this forum for any new posts or threads.
If you feel that you’ve been scammed, you can file complaints about internet fraud directly with the FBI at their Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFFC) http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp. You can also go to www.usps.com and file a complaint for postal fraud, and most state Attorney Generals have an online internet fraud complaint form.
We ARE NOT responsible for your transactions. Play it smart when you make your transaction. We suggest avoiding transactions with new members.
Failure to comply with these rules WILL result in a ban without prior notice.