This is probably old news for you web designers..but if not, take a look.
no...i dont have a sig
I think this is repost, not positive. Fuck dude playing pong is hard.
"[Apple has] done a very good job of marketing to their 3.5 percent of the market. I'm glad we're doing a great job with the other 96.5 percent."
wtfsauce. this site is a waste of time.
Did you try playing pong? Click on the box till it goes to it. It's fucking hard.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)